Friday 5 October 2012

What I've leant so far

During the making of 'The Package', I worked with Willa to make a thriller-esque exciting short film about a mysterious package and its journey through school to reach Felix.
Before filming this I didn't know how to use the cameras or tripod. I learnt how to connect the camera and the tripod, I also learnt that we always had to make sure the bubble was seen at the top (it meant our filming was straight) otherwise we would've had to reshoot certain scenes. I also learnt how to use 'final cut pro x' editing software, and had fun editing our film once we'd shot it.
During editing, we noticed that in some of the scenes we filmed from doors or windows, you could see the reflection of the camera, the tripod, and sometimes us which we will need to work on next time we film.

No comments:

Post a Comment